The Fluidose® Unit Dose Packaging System is an automated, bar coding packaging solution for unit dose oral liquids. This solution can decrease packaging costs, increase operational efficiency and reduce medication errors.
- Automatic packaging of bulk liquid medication into unit dose is most cost efficient for batch size packaging.
- 12-month expiration from date of packaging extends the usable shelf life of medication.
- Produces up to 15 doses per minute depending on fill rate.
- Cups are available in three different sizes of standard blue color (15 ml, 25 ml, and 35 ml) and also red for controlled or specialty medications. All materials qualify for light resistant packaging per USP.
- Tall-man Lettering - Helps reduce “looks alike, sounds alike” errors.
- Utilizes custom WinPak/Pak-EDGETM Pharmacy software
- One year limited warranty.