InspectRx™ Pouch Verification System
InspectRx™ provides visual inspection of 60 pouches per minute, identifies incorrect medications and flags exceptions for pharmacist review. The optional collation unit further enhances the capabilities of InspectRx™ by sorting, rolling and cutting medications by patient and isolating any pouches that are determined to contain errors.
- Only system on the market to verify by color.
- Increase customer retention by ensuring pouch accuracy
- Track erroneous pouches
- Decrease medication errors
- Decrease labor costs of manually handling pouches
- Collation unit systematically cuts, rolls and secures pouches and drops them into a tote for delivery.
Log in to add a product to your quote request. To place an order, contact the customer service.