Log in to add a product to your quote request.
• Create pouches to suit your patients' needs - add color and vertical printing, pictures, barcodes, logos, icons, with variable fonts and sizes to give you maximum flexibility.
• With ATP2®'s unique dual tray system, you can continuously run your ATP2® without interruptions. Variable pouch sizes available in both narrow and wide formats. Saving time and money by allowing a pharmacy to use the appropriate-sized pouches for any facility and any unit or multi-dose needs.
• The ATP®2 is more reliable than ever with features such as self-correcting motor bases that help to reduce downtime and user intervention with canisters.
• With an additional lower packaging unit (LPU) and spare motor bases, most hardware issues can be resolved in a matter of minutes.
Footprint 320 ATP
Doorway: 41 in. (W) x 31 in. (D) x 80 in. (H), installed: 41 in. (W) x 31 in. (D) x 86 in. (H)
Footprint 400 ATP
Doorway: 41 in. (W) x 31 in. (D) x 80 in. (H), installed: 52 in. (W) x 31 in. (D) x 86 in. (H)
Footprint 480 ATP
Doorway: 41 in. (W) x 31 in. (D) x 80 in. (H), installed: 63 in. (W) x 31 in. (D) x 86 in. (H)
1279 lb. (up to 320 size) / 1620 lb. For 400 / 1962 lb. For 480 (approximate, without canisters)
115 vac, 465w, 4.04 amps (average)
Number of canisters
Configurable 64, 128, 192, 256, 320, 400 or 480
350 cc (approximate)
Pinned or AutoSense™ smart
Package type (H x W)
Narrow unit-dose (23.62 in. x 16.92 in.) and unit-dose/multi-med (21.65 in. x 29.13 in., 31.5 in. x 29.13 in., 33.46 in. x 29.13 in.)
Up to 60 bags/minute
(2) 64-cell trays accommodate multiple meds in each cell
Mountable, left and right
Pdf 417, data matrix, qr code, aztec, barcode 128, barcode 3 or 9, upc
CUL, UL (UL61010-1)