Oral Solid Feeder (OSF) adapts to the Auto-Print® to automate feeding of the pills. Bulk medication is loaded into the feeder which will automatically feed the medication one at a time until all medications have been packaged thus eliminating the need for manual hand feeding by the pharmacy technician for increased efficiency. When the medication supply is depleted, the Auto-Print® Oral Solid Feeder will automatically pause and notify the user with a momentary audible alert.
- Simple to set pill size and speed adjustment
- Auto feeding reduces repetitive strain
- Single Cycle/Pause Control
- Purge Control - When feeder runs empty a single touch of the purge button initiates blank labels and completes the packaging job until the medication has cleared the system.
- Count Reset Control - Returns the counter to zero.
- Speed Adjustment Control - Adjusts the speed of the feeder unit. Ramp-start technology makes for effortless adjustment and performance.
- CE tested and CSA approved.