Pharmacy Accessory Bagging System (PABS)
The Auto-Print® Bagging System is a bar coding packaging solution for ampules, vials and syringes. This solution provides the capability of loading, printing, bar coding and sealing medications in a few simple steps, which helps to decrease packaging costs, increase operational efficiency and reduce medication errors.
- Automated loading, printing, bar coding and sealing in a minimal number of steps virtually eliminates mislabeled bagged products.
- Technician easily drops ampoule, vial or syringe into blown open bag. Pressing a foot pedal seals and advances bag.
- Labeling and barcoding is done directly on bag; eliminating the need to manually place label on bag.
- Produces up to 30 bagged doses per minute
- Different bag sizes for all of your packaging needs
- All-electric – no pneumatic air required.
- Barcode/Scan Check: Scanning bulk bottle before packaging verifies proper drug.
- Tall-man Lettering: Helps reduce “looks alike, sounds alike” errors.
- Utilizes MPI’s WinPak Barcode Labeling Software.
- One-year limited warranty.
Log in to add a product to your quote request. To place an order, contact the customer service.