!PRODUCTS WHICH ARE UNACCEPTABLE FOR CREDIT INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Individual packages which have been opened, marked, dated, stamped or disfigured in anyway. A package is defined as the minimum authorized sales unit.
- Products which have been damaged by water or fire.
- Products which have been involved in a fire or bankruptcy sale.
- Products which have been ordered special for individual accounts.
- Capital Equipment
- Expired products
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNED GOODS:
The customer must provide the following information to Healthmark Ltd.'s head office before authorization can be granted.
- Product name, catalogue number and description
- Package size
- Unit quantity to be returned
- Purchase order number and invoic
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Credit will be calculated at the invoiced price or at current prices, which ever is lower.No credits allowable on products over six (6) months from date of invoice. Credits are VOID 6 months from date of issue.
The customer shall be responsible for all transportation charges except when Healthmark Ltd. is in error (eg. shipping error, etc.).
Orders may be phoned,
faxed or e-mailed.
8827 Henri-Bourassa West
Toll Free: 1-800-665-5492
Montreal: (514) 336-0012
Fax: (514) 336-7111
Web site: www.healthmark.ca