Orders may be phoned, faxed or e-mailed to:
HEALTHMARK SERVICES LTD.
1939 Onesime Gagnon Lachine, Quebec
Toll Free: 1-800-665-5492
Montreal: (514) 336-0012
Fax: (514) 336-7111
Web site: www.healthmark.ca
8:00am to 4:30pm (E.S.T).
All orders are subject to acceptance by Healthmark Ltd. at its head office. Most orders are expedited within 24 hours of receipt of purchase order. If an item is backordered, customer is advised of the ETA.
NET 30 days. Past due balances are subject to a 1½% service charge per month until paid.
PRICE AND QUOTATIONS:
All prices and quotations are prepared without obligation and are subject to change without notice by Healthmark Services Ltd.
Healthmark Services Ltd. cannot be held liable for any failure to fulfill contracts or supply materials due to causes beyond its reasonable control.
GST/HST and PST are extra (if applicable).
MINIMUM ORDER POLICY:
Orders having a value less than $300 net will be assessed delivery charges. Orders less than $100 will not be accepted.
DELIVERY CHARGE POLICY:
- Healthmark Services Ltd. assumes shipping charges to the customer’s premises on orders of $300 net or more using the seller’s choice of carrier.
- For locations where scheduled public transit is not available, as well as for the Yukon and the Northwest Territories, transportation from the carrier’s terminal to the end destination will be the responsibility of the customer.
- If the customer requests a more expensive method of transportation, additional transportation costs will be assumed by the customer.
All returns must be authorized by Healthmark Services Ltd. to be eligible for credit. To obtain approval, contact Healthmark Services Ltd. head office for a Returned Good Authorization Number (RGA#). NO CREDIT will be issued on goods returned without prior approval.
A 15% restocking fee will be charged against all return of products ordered in error or those returned more than 30 days after original invoice date.
PRODUCTS WHICH ARE UNACCEPTABLE FOR CREDIT INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Individual packages which have been opened, marked, dated, stamped or disfigured in anyway. A package is defined as the minimum authorized sales unit.
- Products which have been damaged by water.
- Products which have been involved in a fire or bankruptcy sale.
- Products which have been ordered special for individual accounts.
- Capital Equipment, custom or contract manufacture products.
- Expired products
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNED GOODS:
The customer must provide the following information to Healthmark Services Ltd.’s head office before authorization can be granted.
- Product name, catalogue number and description
- Package size
- Unit quantity to be returned
- Purchase order number and invoice
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Credit will be calculated at the invoiced price or at current prices, whichever is lower.
No credits allowed on products over six (6) months from date of invoice. No credit allowed after 30 days for pre-filled syringes.
Credits are VOID 6 months from date of issue.
The customer shall be responsible for all transportation charges except when Healthmark Services Ltd. is in error (eg. shipping error, etc.).